These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and conditions upon which View Quest ("we/us") makes this website ("viewquest.co.uk") available to you and on which we provide our products under the View Quest brand ("Services").
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to purchase from us.
1. The Seller 1.1 Welcome to the View Quest Website. This site is owned and operated by New Dawn Innovations Ltd trading as View Quest, Turner House, 9-10 Mill Lane, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QG 1.2 If you want to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments on or complaints or about our website, please email us at email@example.com.
2. Order Processing and Payment 2.1 Payment may be made by any of the methods indicated on the payment page of the View Quest Website and will be debited when you submit your order. When you submit your order by clicking on the ['Place My Order’] button, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing elsewhere on the View Quest Website. 2.2 For your order to be processed and delivered, you must supply us with all the relevant details requested, including full delivery details, post code and telephone number. Your order will only be processed if full payment details are given. 2.3 Your order will be acknowledged via e-mail confirming your details, if you enter a correct e-mail address. You will be issued an order reference number for any future correspondence. All costs will be charged at the cost of the date on which you place your order. 2.4 We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued an e-mail acknowledging your order. 2.5 We do not hold any financial customer information on our site.
3. View Quest Products 3.1 All products are subject to availability, and acceptance of your orders. Please call our customer helpline at the number given above if you wish to enquire about the safety of contents before ordering.
4. Prices 4.1 The following delivery charges apply: Prices as stated as part of the Services are valid for acceptance for a maximum of 14 days from the date we receive your order. 4.2 Prices stated as part of the Services include VAT but exclude delivery within the UK, except as provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Delivery 5.1 We deliver to any postal address in the UK. We endeavour to deliver products ordered within 5 days of email confirmation. All deliveries will be only be dispatched from Monday to Friday. 5.2 A signature will be required for courier delivery. 5.3 Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery was made. The recipient will then have to collect the package from the local depot or arrange for re-delivery. 5.4 Products sent to hospitals, military bases and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that products sent to these locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not on a Saturday. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Box addresses. 5.5 Please ensure that you enter full and accurate details, including the address and the postal code, of the recipient. We will not be responsible for any orders which are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information being supplied by you. 5.6 Please note that we only deliver within the United Kingdom. We do not deliver to Europe or the Republic of Ireland or any other areas outside the United Kingdom. There are also no deliveries to the Isle of Man or Channel Islands. 5.7 We will endeavor to deliver your order from Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm. 5.8 As standard postal services are used for dispatch View Quest cannot guarantee an exact delivery date. 5.9 Our delivery service is NOT available on Sundays or UK public holidays or the day after a public holiday.
6. Force Majeure 6.1 Neither we, nor any courier or postal service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform, where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control including but not limited to any fire, flood, explosion, accident, adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, government act, act of war, terrorism, act of God, or from any industrial dispute or strike whatsoever.
7. Cancellation 7.1 Only order amendments or cancellations which are given within working days before the intended delivery date may be accepted. Orders placed or cancelled on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays will be treated as having been received on the following working day. To cancel orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 7.2 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
8. Customer Services 8.1If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please e-mail email@example.com quoting your order reference number. 8.2 In order for us to resolve any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 day of recieving your purchase. Courier Deliveries to the following destinations may take 48 hours: Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk, Western Isles, Inverness, Isle of Skye, Isle of Arran, Isle of Cumbrae, Isle of Kirkwall, Orkney, Paisley, Isle of Jura, Isle of Colonsay, Isle of Coll, Isle of Eigg, Isle of Rhum and Isle of Canna, Perth, Holy Island, Isle of Scilly, Shetland Isles and Northern Ireland. All postal deliveries may take 48 hours.
9. Disclaimer 9.1 Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the View Quest Website is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the View Quest Website or Services and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the View Quest Website impossible or impractical. 9.2 We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence and for all liability arising from any fraudulent representation we may make. 9.3 Subject to clause 9.2, our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order placed with us or in connection with the Services in any way shall be limited to a multiple of 2 times the price you have paid for the relevant View Quest Product. 9.4 Subject to clauses 9.2 and 9.3 above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the View Quest Website and/or the Services, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the View Quest products supplied.
10. Warranties and Disclaimers 10.1 While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website or to any services or prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we do not make any commitment to update this material. 10.2 The content, information and material on this Website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
13 Links to and from other websites 13.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control, and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not therefore endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website you do so entirely at your own risk. 13.2 If you would like to create a link to this Website, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission. Any links to this Website may only be on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:- 13.2.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our trading names and logos; 13.2.2 you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website; 13.2.3 you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own; 13.2.4 you do not misrepresent your relationship with View Quest, nor present any other false information about us; 13.2.5 you do not otherwise use any trade marks and trading names displayed on this Website, including View Quest, without our express prior written permission; 13.2.6 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; 13.2.7 your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. 13.3 We expressly reserve the right to revoke any right which we grant to link to the Website at any time for breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, and to take any action that we deem appropriate. 13.4 You shall fully indemnify View Quest, its suppliers, our officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents for any loss or damage suffered as a result of breach of your obligations in this Clause 14.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.